Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Even in Pain Creativity Never Ceases!


I have been in pain lately, at times quite severe pain.  I tore something in my right knee and have been unable to stand, walk, sit or even lay down without pain shooting through my knee.  
It makes it hard to concentrate sometimes but I just power through it and go ahead with the task at hand.  
         When you are in pain from one reason or another, it is quite easy to see how nice it would be to close your eyes and wish all the pain away, well that isn't gonna happen.  So, deal with it.  Stretch yourself to go past the pain, go past the concentration block, the wall in front of your creative path.
         I do not take prescription meds for the pain, just over the counter stuff to keep the swelling down.  Maybe if I had the other type of meds it might help my creativity??? No, I don't think so.  Drugs, whether legal or not only aid in confusing the mind.  If you have talent , you will find that you are much more creative with a clear mind and have no need for it to be altered in any way.  
       When  I start creating, my pain actually drifts away and leaves for a spell.  
Go ahead an try it, the next time you are in pain.  Creativity takes your mind off the pain.

 
 
http://1-george-pedro.artistwebsites.com/ Art Prints Websites for Artists

No comments:

Post a Comment