Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year's Art Resolutions

Happy New Year!!! First of all. I hope all is well with you and yours. 2015 Has just begun. You have probably heard this many times before but I will say it agin, just in case, "Your future is an empty page that has yet to be written in the story of your life". You can write it any way you choose. Do not make the mistake of letting others write it for you, or you will not be happy with the story. Whether you are a Painter, a sculptor, a Photographer or a Digital Artist, carve out your own artistic pages and make your story something worth reading. You can continue in the path you are currently in today or you can choose to make a 90 degree turn and veer off into a new and different path, one which you have never been on before but have often thought of traveling. For your New Years Resolution, why not try adding a little change to your normal way of doing things?? Try a different technique or even a different type of creativity expression. If you paint, try photography, if you sculpt try painting and so on. You may be surprised with a new favorite genre or maybe not but you will never know unless you try. I, for one, will be doing my best to try a little of this and a little of that until I get to the thing that I feel suits me the best. I will also try to finish those books that I have been working on and I will be shooting for the moon by attempting to get my new studio and gallery built this year. Everyone enjoy your new adventure which is your future and I will try to do the same!! * Painting is titled: "Nature Alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment